American Home Health Care provides patients with:
We hire, train, supervise and monitor nurses and personal care attendants. We perform a criminal background study of all in-home caregivers, as well as a personal interview, reference checks and competency evaluation. Every caregiver is trained at a home health aide level through a process of competency testing and evaluation.
- Bathing, showering and dressing
- Help with getting in and out of bed, or help with changing positions in bed
- Assist with performing exercises and walking
- Companionship and monitoring patient safety
- Grocery shopping, meal preparation and feeding
- Light household cleaning, such as dusting, sweeping and vacuuming living areas